PBFC Pro Skills Program 2017
This season PBFC will are offering a Pro Skills Program for players in U9-U16 years. The program will be facilitated by qualified coaches from SIBA Soccer.
The program aims to:
· promote confidence and success within players
· develop and improve skill levels
· provide a consistency in development for all players
Participating players must register for the complete block at sign on via My Football.
Competitive age (U12-U16 yrs):
· Wednesdays x 16 weeks starting 15/3/17, 1 hr, time TBA
· includes preseason training, wet weather allowance and the option to add more training if teams reach finals series. No training during school holidays.
· Cost $60
Mini Roos (U9, U10, U11):
· Wednesdays x 10 weeks starting 26/4/17, 1 hr, time TBA
(plus wet weather allowance in Term 3)
· Cost $40
Mini Roos U9, U10, U11 Pre Season Training Training
A 5 week program facilitated by SIBA coaches.
· Dates: Wednesdays 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 March, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
(5/4 wet weather allowance)
· Cost $50
This program is separate to our Pro Skills Program. Please pay via the SIBA website, not with your online rego via My Football. Go to http://sibasoccer.com.au
For queries, please contact Liz Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0417515200