REMEMBER TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK – We primarily use Facebook to communicate with members
Please find a summary of important information for the 2021 season below. More detailed information about these topics can be found on the relevant links on this website. Before registering, please make sure you are familiar with our:
- Proskills Program (U8-U16 age groups) TBC
- Girls only teams (U8-U12 age groups) and
- Selection process for the U9/U10/U11 Skill Acquisition Program (SAP).
YOU WILL NEED YOUR ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER BEFORE REGISTERING IF YOU WANT TO USE IT AT OUR CLUB – follow the prompts to add the voucher number during the registration process. Get your voucher at:
- TO BE A VALID PLAYER, YOUR REGISTRATION MUST BE PAID IN FULL – the club has a strict no pay no play policy.
REGISTRATION DATES – Registrations open 1st Feb 2021.
PLEASE DO NOT DELAY REGISTRATION. There are cut off dates and places on some teams are limited. Where this is the case, places will be allocated based on date of registration (and any trial process in place for that team i.e. U9/U10/U11 SAP squad trials and junior/senior team trials where applicable).
Registration cut off dates:
- Junior (U12-U16): 1st March 2021
- Senior competition teams: 1st March 2021
- MiniRoos (U6-U11): Friday 20th March.
REGISTRATION PROCESS – All players must register online.
You will need to create a Football Account and link family members to your account at https://account.footballnetwork.com.au/register and then follow the prompts to register. Use the same email address to create your account as you have used for previous soccer registrations (if you or members of your immediate family have played before). Register yourself and then link family members (e.g. children) when prompted.
Information you will be prompted to enter:
- Our Club: Postcode – 2489 name -Pottsville Beach Football Club
- Role: player (if registering to play soccer)
- Football type: Club Football
- Playing level: Community
NB You DO NOT need to contact the club if playing at our club for the first time.
For help setting up your football account and registering online call the Play Football support desk on 02 8880 7983: Monday-Friday 9am – 9pm AEST.
Enquiries about club registration processes (i.e. not the online registration process) can be addressed to email@example.com
Players will be placed in teams based on their year of birth unless younger players are required to fill places in older teams. The following birth years for age group apply:
- U6: Born 2015 or 2016 (players born in 2014 who played last year remain in U6 age group)
- U7: Born 2014
- U8: Born 2013
- U9: Born 2012
- U10: Born 2011
- U11: Born 2010
- U12: Born 2009
- U13: Born 2008
- U14: Born 2007
- U15: Born 2006
- U16: Born 2005
- Senior: Born 2004 or before.
-Once teams have been formed by our age coordinators the names of players in each team will be added to the club website.
JUNIOR COMP TEAM ALLOCATIONS (U12-U16)
PLEASE be aware that junior players (girls and boys) are graded and will be required to trials on:
UNDER 12’s BOYS
- To be confirmed
UNDER 12’s GIRLS
- Not required
- Not required
NB: From these trials, players will be placed in a team. If a player has failed to register or attend at least 2 of the 3 trials, they will be placed automatically in the lowest graded team, or put on a waitlist until there are enough numbers to form an additional team.
Please note that Active Kids Vouchers ($100 government voucher for children 18 years and under obtained from Services NSW) can be applied at registration only (i.e. you will need to obtain your voucher before registering). If you apply your voucher during registration, $100 will be deducted from the fees below.
- U6-7: $160
- U8-11: $185
- U12-U16: $225
- 17 – 18 years (born 2003 and 2002): $265
- Seniors (19+): $350
Commonwealth Bank BSB 062643 Acc No 10049618
- in 2021, all Miniroos players will be required to purchase a club playing shirt for $15. If you have a club playing shirt from last year thjis can still be used in 2021 Parents will need to purchase their club socks and shorts.
- Junior Comp players will wear playing shirts from the club kit. They will need to purchase their club socks and shorts. Additionally, they can purchase the club polo for 50% of price.
- Senior Comp players can purchase shorts and socks from the clubhouse and will be able to buy the new club polo at 50% .
- Socks $10 shorts $15
- All players are required to wear shin pads. These can be purchased from most sports stores.
GAMES AND TRAINING
- Minroos (4-11 years) games commence 1st May. Your teams training date will be determined by the coach and is usually dependent on the availability of the coach your teams selects.
- Senior and junior competitive team games commence 26th/27th/28th March. Games are usually played on Saturday but Friday night and Sunday games are sometimes scheduled.
- Proskills Program is to be confirmed
Skill Development Programs
At this stage this program is still to be confirmed for 2021
- Available for U7-U16 age groups.
- Training session 1/week (Wed afternoon) beginnings 25th March 2020 by qualified SIBA coaches in addition to team training.
- Additional cost, $50 for U7-U16.
- Select Proskills Program option under ‘other products’ during registration.
- For more information about this program contact Liz Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAP PROGRAM – Skill Acquisition Program overseen by Northern NSW Football.
Dates for 2021 to be confirmed at this stage
For players born 2010, 2011 and 2012 (U9, U10, U11) – Players wishing to participate in this program must attend the trials scheduled for :
- Sunday Feb 23rd 9am registration for 9:30am-11:30am session – TWEED SUPER SPORTS, 14/18 CHINDERAH BAY DRIVE, CHINDERAH and
- Wednesday Feb 26th at 5:00pm – 6:00pm – POTTSVILLE BEACH PUBLIC SCHOOL (normal runners plus footy boots pls)
Only a limited number of places are available for this program and selection will be based on player performance during the trial process. Selected players will play with their SAP team for Saturday MiniRoos games. SAP teams will also participate in monthly SAP carnivals. Participation requires a commitment to train twice a week (minimum), attend carnivals and an additional cost of $255 for the SAP Program (i.e. in addition to club registration fees of $185 –
DO NOT select Proskills Program option under ‘other products’ during registration. SAP IS paid separately to the club if selected through the trials.
For more information about this program and to register for the trials contact Liz Edwards email@example.com.
GIRLS ONLY TEAMS
For U8 -U12 age groups, dependent on numbers and FFNC creating a girls only MiniRoos pool (this will depend on team nominations from other clubs as well as PBFC). If a Girls team is likely, female registrants of this age will AUTOMATICALLY be placed in a Girls team if space is available. If you would like your daughter to play in a mixed team, you will need to contact the club to opt out of a Girls only team.
If you are interested in coaching a team this season please contact our coach coordinator Steve Hicks on firstname.lastname@example.org