PBFC FRIDAY NIGHT SUMMER 6s COMP
- • 11 Week competition
- • Starting week Friday 6th October 2017 – Final week Friday 15th December 2017
- • Two time slots 6:30pm & 7:15pm. Four fields utilising both Field 1 & 2.
- • All players must be registered with Football Far North Coast.
- • Registration is online at myfootballclub.com.au
- • Registration fee must be paid.
- • Registered Junior*………………..$16.50
- • Unregistered Junior**…………..$22.00
- • Registered Senior*………………..$24.20
- • Unregistered Senior**…………..$60.50
*A Registered Junior/Senior is considered to be any player that has registered to play winter football in the same registration period in NNSWF.
**An Unregistered Junior/Senior is considered to be any player that has not registered to play football in the same registration period in NNSWF.
PLEASE BE SURE YOUR PLAYERS REGISTER UNDER THE CORRECT REGISTRATION FEE TO AVOID HAVING TO PAY ANY FEE DISCREPANCY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE COMPETITION.
- • $300 per team payable to the club to cover ground hire, field marking etc.
- • $60 bond fee per team payable to the club to cover volunteer duties. Bond will be returned upon season completion to one nominated account if volunteer requirements are fulfilled.
TOTAL: $360 Fees payable to Club bank account by 29th September.
Account Name: PBFC
BSB No: 06 2643
Account No: 100 496 18
Reference: YOUR TEAM NAME
To streamline the registration process, we have opted for payments to be online. It is then the team captain’s responsibility to chase up their team members for their portion of the fees.
Teams are required to help set up, pack down and referee games on a rostered basis.
Approximately 3-4 times during competition.
Failure to provide volunteers for your rostered duty will incur a deduction from bond fee.
- • Minimum 6 players – Maximum 10 registered players per team.
- • Minimum 2 females on the field at all times (not counting the goalie).
- • Players must be registered with FFNC to take the field.
- • Ages 16 years & over (must be 16 to take the field).
- • No slide tackles or tackles from behind.
- • No rough play.
- • Football boots recommended, shin pads COMPULSORY. No shin pads NO PLAY!!
- • Social, family friendly & lots of fun!